The Network Engineering Service consists of reviewing all engineering specifications and ensuring compatibility of the equipment and client needs.
The following activities are undertaken as part of this service:
- Review of all engineering specifications of the network.
- Development of a list of materials required according to the engineering specifications and the needs of the client.
- Hardware configuration in accordance with client needs, equipment configuration and dimensional requirements.
- Hardware configuration required for installation, start-up and network integration.
- Provision and configuration of equipment.
- Development of Test Plans for equipment during specific tasks.
- Remote support during tests.
- Remote support after installation, start-up and network integration.
- Database Engineering services.