América Móvil – Claro
Installation, Commissioning & Integration of more than 50 Nortel class B GSM BTS:
- Site survey.
- Equipment reconfiguration and commissioning.
- Physical installation of BTS, antenna, feeder, etc.
- Integration of BTS.
- PM & Quaility Reports.
Rehoming of more than 200 BTS:
- Migration of BTS from/to BSC.
- Link preparation and crossconections.
- Field test and call test.
- Database engineering.
- PM & Quality reports.
GSM Access Core Equipment Installation:
- Physhical Installation and Commissioning of GSM BSCs/TCUs Nortel in a live network.
- Engineering Services that allow new network configuration.
- Integration Services.
- Technical Support during network reconfiguration.
Sites Search and negotiation:
- More than 40 sites acquired in Uruguay.
Site Audit & Acceptance:
- More than 100 Audit & Acceptance of 2G/3G sites in Uruguay.
- Inlcudes services of new sites and swaps from Nortel to Nokia Siemens.
Drive Test Services:
- Drive Test Service for 2G/3G networks that allow rapid and efficient RF problems detection.
Antenna Reconfiguration Service:
- Reconfiguration of existing antenna system according new optimization plan.
- Report preparation including all changes performed on site.
Link Preparation Service:
- Link preparation service considering new TX links, links reconfiguration and TX equipment installation.
- The service included legacy E1 TDM links and Ethernet & Optical links as well.
Spectrum Clearance Service:
- We have provided RF spectrum clearance service for new and existing RF blocks for Claro wireless networks.
- The service included: audit of new and existing RF blocks for future wireless service such as 3G 2nd Carrier and LTE, interference hunting and triangulation in case of finding interference sources.
- The service also included a full report preparation including all data gathered on the field per band/direction with all RF characterizations parameters and specific reports for Telecommunications Regulators in case of specific interference sources.
NodeB Reassembly Service:
- We have provided NodeB reassembly service which included:
- Engineering services for NodeB hardware, creating an equipment list for 60 nodes.
- Equipment survey in warehouse to determine hardware availability and new equipment.
- Equipment software load and testing to determine hardware santity prior installation.
- Full kitting for 60 nodes, preparation of detailed equipment list.
Assisted Operation Service:
During 2012 and 2013 we have provided human and material resources for assisted operation and technical support for 2G/3G Base stations for Claro wireless network:
Implement corrective and preventive maintenance task on BTS 2G/3G and TX equipment.
Support in case of emergency during 24 x 7 hrs.
ANTEL – Ledefyl
Technical Support for GSM/Packet Core Networks:
- Technical Support for 2nd & 3th Level for GSM Access and GPRS/UMTS Packet Core Networks.
- On Call Support 24×7
Maintenance Service for Outdoor System:
- Radio System Maintenance: preventive and corrective maintenance service for more than 100 BTS in Uruguay.
Nokia Siemens Networks
Hybrid Backhaul implementation:
- Implementation of Hybrid Backhaul in NodeB for Dual IuB/MPLS allowing the transport of 3G/4G data service using an Ethernet backhaul.
- Service implemented in more than 400 Sites in Claro Network.
3G NodeB Installations:
- Planning (Site Survey).
- Installation of distributed NodeB, power plant, antennas system.
- Commissioning of NodeB & Power plant.
- Integration of new site to the Network.
Expansion of 2nd system Module in live network.
- 2nd System Module expansion in NodeB allowing Channel Element capacity increase.
- Installation, commissioning and integration.
3G NodeB Sectorization:
- NodeB sectorization from 3 sectors to 4/6 allowing capacity increase.
- Planning, installation, commissioning and integration in live network.
Technical Support during MSC SWAP from Nortel to NSN:
- Customized method for migration of BSCs.
- Assistance for datafill.
- Assistance during migration.
Packet Core Network Audit:
- KPI investigation for network performance assessment.
- HW & SW review of the network architecture.
- Traffic subscribers profile analysis.
- Recommendation for optimization of existing resources.
- Engineering services for new equipment needed.
- Customized method for expansion.
- Network datafill for PCUSN expansion.
- Implementation on live network.
- Documentation & acceptance.
GSM & GPRS Training:
- On site customer training on Nortel GSM/GPRS networks to customer support engineers, for advanced maintenance and support tasks.
Network Audit and Engineering Services for KPI Improvements:
- Network Audit and Engineering Services to improve network performance on Call Success Rate that directly impact on final customer satisfaction.